GOAL: Ed Jones & Michael Lair focus on Trainer Led and Participant Fed training. Filled with practice exercises, this workshop delivers techniques that ensure more successful outcomes with high impact.
Day 1 Objectives - How Adults Learn
- To compare five differences in adult and child learning
- How adult learning principles and learner centered training stimulates learning
- To discuss 10 principles of adult learning
- To skill practice a six step model the key elements in training design
- To name five creative training ideas
- To examine three laws of adult learning
Day 2 Objectives - Creative Facilitation Techniques
To identify 14 tips for better platform skills
- To demonstrate five do's and five dont's of training delivery
- To capture 35 powerful alternatives to lecturing
- To practice 7 steps for developing learning games
- To identify ten essential elements in training design
- To conduct one 3 minute training session
To prepare a 5 minute business related training session using 2 Principles of Adult Learning, participation and no PowerPoint
Day 3 Objectives - Planning, Designing, Evaluating Training
- To identify 3 keys to training objectives.
- To skill practice writing two training objectives
- To recognize five criteria when designing creative handouts.
- To develop a planning, designing and evaluation training model for future use
- To conduct one 5 min. training class using 2 additional Principles of Adult Learning, participation and no PowerPoint
To prepare one 10 minute business related training session using group participation, objectives and 4 Principles of Adult Learning.
Day 4 Objectives - Evaluating and Applying Learning
- To design a personal evaluation model based on 4 levels of learning evaluation
- To conduct one 10 min. training session using objectives, group participation and 4 Principles of Adult Learning
- To identify three creative closings for a training session
- To design an action plan for future use
STAND OUT ABOVE THE REST
LET US CUSTOMIZE THE ABOVE OUTLINE TO MEET YOUR NEEDS